Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
Inclement Weather Information
The following procedures are put into practice for faculty, staff and students to hear the latest information on college delays or cancellations due to emergency situations:
Tune into the following radio and television stations beginning at 5:30am and continuing throughout the day:
- WROZ FM 101
- WCAT FM 102.3
- WDAC FM 94.5
- WLCH FM 91.3
- THE RIVER 97.3
- WLAN FM 97
- WJTL FM 90.3
- WIOV FM 105.1
Employees: As always, if you feel that it is too dangerous to travel, use your normal procedures for calling off. More specific information can be found in the “Partial and Full‐Day Closings Policy” which can be found on the intranet under Finance and Administration’s Info and Procedures.
Students: With the announcement of a two hour delay in the start of classes, the following procedures will take place:
- Any sophomore major class that normally begins at 7:30 am, will begin at 9:30 am and will last until the normal end time.
- Any class session that is normally scheduled between 7:30 am and 10:00 am will be cancelled. Faculty are encouraged to inform those students who would be affected by the delay.
- Classes scheduled from 10:00 am and later will follow their normal schedule.
- Breakfast will be served as usual.
- The shuttle will run on its normal schedule.
NOTE: Classes that begin at 9:30 am will still be held and begin at 10:00 am on the days that there is a weather delay. They will end at their normal time of 10:45 am.