Institutional Performance Measures
Internal Key Performance Indicators (SOURCES: Internal data collections, Post-Graduate Surveys, Employer Surveys, and PowerFAIDS)
|Indicators||Class of 2011||Class of 2012||Class of 2013||Class of 2014||Class of 2015||Class of 2016|
|Post Graduate Survey Response Rate||78.1%||86.5%||88.6%||90.3%||89.3%||88.0%|
|Employer Survey Response Rate||NA||48%||52%||45%||55%||52%|
|Employer Satisfaction I
(Satisfied or Very Satisfied)
| Employer Satisfaction II
(Good or Excellent)
|Students with Loan Debt||52.7%||58.7%||57.6%||64.3%||63.9%||63.7%|
|Student Loan Debt (Median)||$10,000||$12,000||$8,975||$7.104||$9,325||$7,356|
- Progression Rate reflects the continuous term-to-term persistence rate for certificate programs and the fall-to-fall retention rate for associate degree programs.
- Graduation Rate reflects the number of freshmen who were officially enrolled in the fall semester and earned a certificate or degree within the expected time frame.
Post GraduateSurvey an annual on-line post graduatesurvey utilized by the college to gather vital information regarding career placement, starting salary, and level of satisfaction. Employer Satisfaction Survey an annual on-lineemployer survey utilized by the college to gather vital information regarding the preparation level of the Stevens’ graduate.
- Placement Rate is the percent of graduate survey respondents who reported being employed or continued their education on a full-time basis.
- Graduate Satisfaction is the median graduate survey response evaluating the level of preparation for workforce entry (based on a 5-Item Likert Scale).
- Annual Median Starting Salary is based on the graduate survey response to the request to identify a starting salary from a range of options. This graph shows the median
first yearannual salary. All calculations are based on the respondent’s self reported first yearannual income. For program specific salary information, see Individual Programs Performance Measures Rounded to the nearest thousand dollar
- Employer Satisfaction I is the percentage of employers who rated their level of satisfaction with the work and performance of the graduate currently within their organization as "Satisfied or Very Satisfied" based on a 5-level Likert Scale.
- Employer Satisfaction II is the percentage of employers who rated the overall workforce preparation of graduates upon hire as "Good or Excellent" based on a 5-level Likert Scale
- Student Loan Profile is derived from combining the total amount of all student loans received by the student during their time at Stevens. (Since TSCT is a residential college, much of the debt is incurred as a result of room and board expenses.)
- Students with Loan Debt reflects the percentage of students with loan debt.
- Student Loan Debt indicates the median amount of student loan debt.+
NATIONAL CENTER FOR EDUCATION STATISTICS
The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) is a system of survey components that collects data from about 7,500 institutions that provide postsecondary education across the United States. IPEDS collects institution-level data on student enrollment, graduation rates, student charges, program completions, faculty, staff, and finances. These data are used at the federal and state level for policy analysis and development; at the institutional level for benchmarking and peer analysis; and by
students and parents, through the College Navigator, an online tool to aid in the college search process.
The Data Feedback Report is intended to provide institutions a context for examining the data they submitted to IPEDS. The purpose of this report is to provide institutional executives a useful resource and to help improve the quality