Automotive Technology Industrial Advisory Commitee
For the technical nature of the programs, Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology has established industrial advisory committees that undertake an essential role in technical program review and development, equipment purchases, student recruitment, and student job placement.
Advisory committees gather twice a year and include representatives of the industry and labor, professional, and technical employees, administrators, business owners, and College instructors.
- Michael Ault - Faulkner Olds/BMW
- Jim Graver - Brubaker Motors
- John Berkheimer - Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
- Charlie Brant
- Jeffrey Deascenti
- Anthony Hurst - Auto Diagnostics
- Warren Taylor - Whitmoyer Buick Chevrolet Oldsmobile Geo
- Donald Teeter - Jones Pontiac/Honda/Lancaster
- Joe Stoudt - Engle's Frame & Body Service
- Ben Weaver - Landis Garage
- Thomas Snyder
- Harry Kline
- Mark Fountain