Engineering Computer Aided Drafting Technology Industrial Advisory Committee
For the technical nature of the programs, Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology has established industrial advisory committees that undertake an essential role in technical program review and development, equipment purchases, student recruitment, and student job placement.
Advisory committees gather twice a year and include representatives of the industry and labor, professional, and technical employees, administrators, business owners, and College instructors.
- Marion Mencer - BAE Ground Systems
- Gene Clark - The Clark Associates Co.
- Bill Kassinger - CNH New Holland
- Jeremy Newcomb - Terr-Aqua Consultants
- Norm Walker - Anville International
- Graham Shackford - Westcode Inc.