Machine Tool & Computer Aided Manufacturing Technology Industrial Advisory Committee
For the technical nature of the programs, Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology has established industrial advisory committees that undertake an essential role in technical program review and development, equipment purchases, student recruitment, and student job placement.
Advisory committees gather twice a year and include representatives of the industry and labor, professional, and technical employees, administrators, business owners, and College instructors.
- Brian Hess - Astro Machine Works
- Steve Myers - Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training
- Allen Leeson - ASI Automation Solutions, Inc.
- Charles Beard - Bearon Manufacturing, Inc.
- Mark Broich - Buck Company
- Wes Geib - Geib's Manufacturing Solutions
- Jerry Hecker - Flex/cell
- Gary Peters - Kercher Industries
- Michael Gammache - Machined Products
- Scott Schaeffer - Thermacore
- Dana Dehoff - MASCPA
- Bob Strickler - Volunteer/Trainer