Masonry Construction Technology Industrial Advisory Committee
For the technical nature of the programs, Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology has established industrial advisory committees that undertake an essential role in technical program review and development, equipment purchases, student recruitment, and student job placement.
Advisory committees gather twice a year and include representatives of the industry and labor, professional, and technical employees, administrators, business owners, and College instructors.
- Ken Wenzel - PA Stone and Cement
- Dale Smith - New Holland Concrete
- Jan Moyer - PA Concrete Masonry Assoc.
- Pam Walters - Glen-Gery Corp. York Brick Center
- Don Pickle - Don Pickle
- Dan Hiltebeitel - The Williamson Free School
- Sean Maxwell - Limeworks
- Randy Ruth - Limeworks
- Alex Munro - Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
- Dave Moreland - The Witmer Group