Mechanical Engineering Technology Industrial Advisory Committee
For the technical nature of the programs, Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology has established industrial advisory committees that undertake an essential role in technical program review and development, equipment purchases, student recruitment, and student job placement.
Advisory committees gather twice a year and include representatives of the industry and labor, professional, and technical employees, administrators, business owners, and College instructors.
- Timothy Bambrick
- Lewis Baum
- Jonathon Beeman - Agilent Technologies
- Dr. Eric R. Benson - University of Delaware
- Adam Snyder - CNH Engineering Technical Center
- Prof. Michael Dideban - Penn State Harrisburg
- Edward Edelman
- Richard R. Fenner - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Robert C. Flaig - Tyco Electronics
- Dan Gonzalez - R-V Industries, Inc.
- Bernard Hershberger
- Mark Kamide - New Standard Corporation
- James A. Kearns - York College of Pennsylvania
- Robert L. Manning
- Michelle McCall - Executive Management Resources
- Orman F. McDaniel
- Ogier Norris
- Deborah Overmeyer - DenTech, Inc.
- Joseph Overmeyer - DenTech, Inc.
- Sean C. Parrish - MGS, Inc.
- Jason Myer - MGS, Inc.
- Russell A. Ross - Ross Technologies, Inc.
- David B. Sarraf - Advanced Cooling Technologies, Inc.
- Steven G. Smith - CADQuest, Inc
- Prof. Masoud Tabatabai - Penn State Harrisburg