Thank you for your interest in Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology!
Here's the Application Checklist:
- Submit an application online by clicking here.
(Please note - You must be a resident of Pennsylvania for one or more years to apply)
- Submit the application fee of $45 (non-refundable) (waiver forms available for those who qualify)
- Submit a high school and/or college transcript or a copy of GED scores and GED document
(High school transcripts should include PSSA/Keystone Exam scores)
- After you have received notice that you are eligible for testing, register for the College Success Placement Exam. For accommodations for the placement test, documentation is required two weeks prior to the scheduled test date. Please contact Debra Schuch or click here.
- If available, submit SAT and/or ACT scores (Scores are not required, however may be considered for possible exemption from the Placement Exam.)
Click 'Pay Now' to pay the application fee:
If you haven't already, don't forget: