Computer & Network Systems Administration Performance Measures
CNSA Program Performance Measures
Internal Key Performance Indicators (SOURCES: Internal data collections, and Post-Graduate Surveys)
Note: CNSA is the abbreviation for Computer and Network Systems Administration; a two-year associate
Key Performance Indicators
|Class '11||Class '12||Class '13||Class '14||Class '15||Class '16|
|Post Graduate Survey Response Rate||75.0%||87.5%||75.0%||100%||84.4%||100.0%|
|Employed Full Time Within Major||66.7%||71.4%||77.8%||72.2%||78.6%||95.0%|
|Employed Full Time Outside Major||25.0%||14.3%||0.0%||22.2%||7.1%||0.0%|
|Rate to Respondents to Salary Inquiry||41.7%||21.4%||66.7%||55.6%||64.3%||89.48%|
|Annual Median Starting Salary||$35,800||$29,500||$24,500||$32,500||$37,500||$42,500|
|Reported Hourly Rate||$17.21||$14.18||$11.78||$15.63||$18.03||$20.43|
|Reported Salary Range (Lowest-Highest)||$25,000-
- Progression Rate reflects the continuous term-to-term persistence rate for certificate programs and the fall-to-fall retention rate for associate degree programs.
- Graduation Rate reflects the number of freshmen who were officially enrolled in the fall semester and earned a certificate or degree within the expected timeframe.
Post GraduateSurvey an annual on-line post graduatesurvey utilized by the college to gather vital information regarding career placement, starting salary, and level of satisfaction.
- Post Graduate Survey Response Rate- Percentage of Graduates who responded to the Post-Graduate Survey.
- Placement Rate is the percent of graduate survey respondents who reported being employed or continued their education on a full-time basis.
- Employed Full Time within Major - Percentage of graduates who reported being employed full-time within their field of study.
- Employed Full Time outside Major - Percentage of graduates who reported being employed full-time outside their field of study.
- Graduate Satisfaction is the median graduate survey response evaluating the level of preparation for workforce entry (based on a 5-Item Likert Scale).
Rateof Respondents to Salary Inquiry - Percentage of Annual Post Graduate Survey respondents who returned salary information.
- Annual Median Starting Salary is based on the graduate survey response to the request to identify a starting salary from a range of options. This graph shows the median
first yearannual salary. All calculations are based on the respondent’s self reported first yearannual income.
- Reported Hourly Rate - determined by dividing the reported median salary by the number of hours in a traditional full-time work week (40), then the number of weeks in a year (52).
- Reported Salary Range - Beginning with “less than $20,000” and increasing in $5,000 increments (i.e. $20,000-24,999) and ending with “more than $70,000, graduate survey respondents selected their
1 st yearannual salary range.