Saturday, May 13, 2017, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Saturday May 13, 2017 at 1:00 PM
Mandatory practice will be held on Monday May 8, 2017 at 11:00am in the MAC Building
1) Graduation Day – Saturday May 13, 2017 at 1:00 PM
- Need to assemble in Mellor Auditorium by 12:00 (noon)
- You will receive a 3x5 card at that time with your name, major and honors you have received
- You will receive the tassel for your mortarboard on May 13, 2017.
- You will need to turn in the cap and gown after Graduation by 3:30pm in the MAC Bldg.
- You will be able to keep the tassel
- There will be a reception in the tent located in the front lawn of the Mellor Building for you, your family and friends immediately following the ceremony.
2) Gowns and Mortar Boards
- Caps and gowns will only be available for pick up on May 8th and 9th- from 10:30 am until 2:00 pm.
- You need to wait until after practice to receive them – (NOTE) - The doors will not open after the date/times mentioned above.
3) Wearing Apparel under Gowns
- Slacks, dresses or other appropriate dress for the occasion. PLEASE DO NOT WEAR SHORTS
- The yearbook will be given as you exit the stage at commencement
5) Announcements and Commencement Tickets
- Commencement Tickets - you will receive (6) tickets only.
- Announcements - you will receive (10) for sending to family and friends announcing your achievement.
- Announcements and Tickets may be picked up in the Academic Affairs Office Monday March 6, 2017 until Friday May 12, 2017
- Live streaming of the entire Commencement Service will be offered on the College’s website www.stevenscollege.edu or the College’s portal.
6) Respect the Ceremony and the Speakers
- Though this is a celebration, please understand that this is also a time to give due respect to the ceremony and its speakers
- We would ask that you refrain from tossing your cap into the air and making sounds while the ceremony is in progress.
- By demonstrating respect, you are showing the class that you have CLASS.