- Just a few blocks from Downtown Lancaster
- Southeastern Pennsylvania
- 71 miles west of Philadelphia
- 38 miles east of Harrisburg
- The greater Lancaster area includes over 540,000 inhabitants and offers many athletic, cultural, and social activities.
- Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology is owned by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- 18 buildings
- 32.5 acre tract of land
- Located at the eastern edge of the city of Lancaster
- 5 residence halls, a dining hall, a lab/classroom building with computer and learning labs, new and expanded technical laboratory facilities, and our Learning Resource Center
- Multipurpose Activity Center-with 3 NCAA-sized basketball courts, large fitness center, racquetball courts, an indoor track, and an athletic field with an outdoor track
- Find tuition & room/board costs on the Tuition & Fees page
- Many students receive full grants based on financial need
JOB PLACEMENT RATE
- 8+ jobs per graduate
- 99% placement rate overall for the class of 2018.
- 10+ jobs on average are available per each graduate for the class of 2018.
- Over 1,300 students
- The College only admits Pennsylvania residents with the exception of veterans who may not be Pennsylvania residents.
- The academic year begins in late August and ends in early May
- The semesters consist of 16 weeks of instruction
- In addition to full time courses being offered during the day, several programs now also offer evening classes.