Electronic Engineering Technology
Electronic Engineering Technology provides the opportunity to acquire the skills needed to gain employment as an engineering technician in manufacturing and industry. Skills are developed by theoretical analysis and by the use of
A graduate of this program will be able to do the following:
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of DC and AC components and circuits.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of solid state devices and circuits.
- Analyze, design, construct and integrate components and circuits of various types.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of digital electronics, logic circuits, microprocessors, and programmable logic controls (PLCs).
- Solve math problems related to circuit analysis, digital electronics, and other systems.
- Operate standard test equipment to analyze electronic systems.
- Design and troubleshoot simple microprocessor-based systems and interface peripheral devices.
- Work with robotics and motion control systems at a basic level.
- Understand pneumatics at a basic level.
- Network PLCs and other data acquisition and control systems.
- Interface sensors and control elements to PLCs.
|SOAR Articulation Agreement|