Congratulations and welcome to Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology!
You've been accepted into one of the top technical colleges in Pennsylvania and the nation, and we can't wait to see what you accomplish here.
From finalizing your enrollment to filling out the FAFSA form to finding a place to live, we created this page to serve as a resource hub as you prepare to become a bulldog.
What's on this webpage: Class and Schedule Information | Financial Aid | Form Center | Getting Around Campus | MyStevens Portal | Orientation | Residence Life | Shop For TSCT Clothing | Student ID | Student Services | Student Survey | Textbooks, Tools, Supplies, and Computers | Tuition and Fees | Virtual Tour | Who To Contact For Help
Throughout this webpage, you’ll notice we frequently reference information and resources are available on our portal (MyStevens). You used our portal to submit your application to TSCT, but the username that was assigned when you applied will no longer be valid. You were sent an email with instructions on how to set up your TSCT college email, username, and password - if you are unable to locate that information or access your MyStevens portal account, please submit an IT Help Desk ticket online.
Already applied for financial aid? Your financial aid information and package details will be available later this spring! How can you access this information? Log in to our portal (MyStevens), then select “Student Services” then select “My Financial Aid”.
Still need to apply for financial aid? Visit our website for more information on our financial aid process. Our recommended deadline to apply for financial aid is April 1.
To be eligible for federal, state, and institutional financial aid, including the Federal Direct Loan, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you have not yet completed your student’s FAFSA for the 2023-2024 year, please do so prior to April 1, 2023. The FAFSA can be completed online via: studentaid.gov. Our school code is: 014990.
Who can you contact if you have questions about financial aid? We suggest logging in to our portal (MyStevens) and accessing your financial aid information first. If you still have questions, please contact our Financial Aid Office: or 717-391-3510. We also have an Answers to FAQs webpage.
Led by a team that works hard to create safe and healthy environments, our residence halls are dynamic communities that support students as they grow academically and personally.
Are you interested in living on campus? Please complete your Housing Questionnaire to help us place you in a room that best fits your needs. Log in to our portal (MyStevens), select “Student Services” then select “Housing Questionnaire”. Check out our list of suggested items to bring to your new home on our campus.
When can you expect your housing information to be available? Our Residence Life team will share housing assignments over the summer, and you will be able to access this information via our portal (MyStevens).
Who can you connect with if you have questions about campus housing or residence life? Our Residence Life webpage offers contact information.
Create your experience as an important member of our TSCT community by getting involved on campus!
Consider joining student clubs and organizations.
Looking for a job on campus? TSCT offers several options for students interested in working while attending classes.
All students will receive an official identification (ID) card at the beginning of their first semester at Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology. The student ID card serves many purposes - it's required at our dining locations, to check out materials in our library, to gain access to the student's dorm room, and more.
At TSCT, students have the opportunity to use their own photo in their student ID. Visit our Student ID webpage for information and details regarding this process.
Shop For TSCT Clothing
Our college store, which is called The House of Champ, sells TSCT apparel and is open for in-person shopping Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4 pm and online 24/7: https://www.tsctstore.com.
The college store is located in the Alumni House on our main campus (750 E. King Street, Lancaster, PA 17602) – it’s building #18 on our campus map.
Getting Around Campus
Students may walk, drive their own vehicle, or take a campus shuttle to and from each of our locations. Students planning to have a car on campus must have a parking permit, which costs $15 per year. Permits will be sent via mail in early summer.
Where are we located?
Main Campus: 750 E. King Street Lancaster, PA 17602
Greiner Advanced Manufacturing Center: 599 Chesapeake Street, Lancaster, PA 17601
Thaddeus Stevens College on Orange Street: 1100 East Orange Street Lancaster, PA 17602
Greenfield Corporate Center Locations:
Colonial Village Lane: 1812 Colonial Village Lane, Lancaster, PA 17601
Transportation Center: 400 Ben Franklin Blvd, Lancaster, PA 17601
Do you need a car to get around campus? No, the college provides a shuttle to our various locations. Please find more information on our shuttle schedule here!
Class and Schedule Information
Fall 2023 class schedules will be made available on our portal (MyStevens) this summer!
Is there a way to get a general idea of what your class schedule will look like now, prior to the official schedule being released this summer? Yes, students can access model class schedules on their program’s webpage. Please keep in mind this is a sample and each student’s official schedule is unique.
Understanding Your Schedule
Your course schedule will always be available via our portal (MyStevens). Schedules include many abbreviations:
Days of the week:
Transportation Center: TRANS
Summer 2023 Orientation
An important part of a student’s smooth transition to college is orientation. We’re looking forward to welcoming our newest Bulldogs to campus this summer!
When is orientation? Students will be placed in sessions by their major as noted below. Students must attend both dates.
- Summer Session 1: June 26 and June 27 (students attend both dates)
- Attend Summer Session 1 if you’re majoring in: Computer Network Systems Administration, Computer Software Engineering, Electrical, Electronic Engineering, Plumbing, and Residential Remodeling
- June 26: check-in at 9 a.m.
- Summer Session 2: June 28 and June 29(students attend both dates)
- Attend Summer Session 2 if you’re majoring in: Architecture, Automotive, Cabinetmaking and Wood, Carpentry, Computer Integrated Machining, Graphic Communications and Printing, HVAC-R
- June 28: check-in at 9 a.m.
- Summer Session 3: July 10 and July 11 (students attend both dates)
- Attend Summer Session 3 if you’re majoring in: Collision Repair, Diesel, Electrical Construction and Maintenance, Masonry, Mechanical Engineering, and Pre-major
- July 10: check-in at 9 a.m.
- Summer Session 4: July 12 and July 13 (students attend both dates)
- Attend this Summer Session 4 if you’re majoring in: Business Administration, Civil Engineering Construction, Electromechanical, Engineering CAD, Metals Fabrication and Welding, Water Environmental, and Welding
- July 12: check-in at 9 a.m.
What is summer session orientation? Our orientation consists of a variety of sessions designed to help prepare our students for success during their time in college. While on campus for orientation, students will meet faculty and staff, as well as other students. They will tour labs and classrooms, and gather information on the variety of programs, resources, and services that are available to support them as they learn and grow at TSCT.
Can parents/caregivers attend? Yes! Parents/caregivers may attend the check-in and can stay for the optional parent/caregiver program. The remainder of the orientation experience is designed purposefully for students only.
Date: Friday, August 18
Time: More details will be available this spring.
Location: Multipurpose Activity Center (MAC)
The Semester Kick-Off is event is designed just for students. Students will have opportunities to connect with a variety of our offices, collaborate with classmates, get acquainted with campus, and spend time in their major/program space. Lunch will be provided.
Who To Contact For Help
Going to college is a big transition and we understand you may have lots of questions – we’re here to help!
NOTE: All incoming First-Year/Freshmen students will be pre-registered for their fall classes
Tuition Payments/Balance Inquiries
Financial Aid Office:
Confirmation of Enrollment
Transfer of Credits:
Final, Official High School Transcript
Physical Exams/Vaccination Records
Counseling and Accessibility Office:
Textbooks, Tools, Supplies, and Computers
The fall semester will be here before you know it - prepare for it now to help ensure your continued success. We've provided information and resources below to support your preparations for college classes at TSCT.
Our textbooks are available to purchase via the Harrisburg Area Community College (HACC)-Lancaster Bookstore. Textbooks may be purchased in-person at the HACC-Lancaster Bookstore or online. Bookstore hours are listed on HACC-Lancaster's website. We've outlined the process to obtain your textbook ISBNs and/or order textbooks online below:
- Visit the HACC-Lancaster Bookstore website.
- Select the campus term from the "Select a Campus Term" dropdown menu on the webpage (i.e. Stevens - Thaddeus Stevens - Fall 2023).
- Select your program from the "Select A Department" dropdown menu on the webpage. Note: General education classes are listed under their subject (i.e. CHEM ‐ Chemistry; ENGL ‐ English; etc.). Your major courses are listed under their major abbreviation.
- Select the course from the "Select a Course" dropdown menu on the webpage, which consists of a list of course numbers.
- Select your section from the "Select a Section" dropdown menu on the webpage.
- Select the "Add Course to List" button and then select the "Get your Books" button.
- A list of all required textbooks will be displayed on a new webpage. Select the books you'd like to add to your cart, and then select the "Purchase" button.
Additional Textbook Information
- A credit card must be used to pay for your online textbook purchase.
- If you notice multiple editions of the same book are listed on the website, it means the instructor has approved multiple editions of the same textbook and you may purchase the edition you prefer.
- If you are not ordering your textbooks through the HACC-Lancaster Bookstore, be sure to use each textbook's ISBN when ordering through alternative sources.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your textbooks, please email our Academic Affairs Office: .
Our academic programs often require tools. A list of the tools that are required for each program (where applicable) is available on our portal (MyStevens).
We encourage students to come to class with school supplies that will support their continued academic success! Consider bringing notebooks, binders, pens, and pencils, and check with your instructor on any additional items you may need.
Moving to campus? Before bringing your computer/laptop to campus, verify that it includes a network port (sometimes referred to as an ethernet port.) Please ensure your computer is up-to-date and includes an antivirus package if you intend to connect to our campus network.
If your major is computer intensive, you may want to bring a higher-powered PC to campus – check with your instructor to confirm.
Suggested PC Specifications:
- Intel Core i5 or AMD equivalent processor (or greater)
- 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
- 250 GB of hard-disk space (or greater); Solid State drive not necessary but recommended
- A flash drive for assignments and to backup your work (4GB or greater)
- 4 GB of RAM or greater (recommend 8 GB)
- CD-ROM drive (DVD burner recommended)
- Wired/wireless network connection
- Windows 10 OS (preferred)
- Microsoft Office (latest version) (will be available to students free for download from the College once the student starts classes)
*Stevens Grant recipients will receive tools on the first day of class, and will be notified regarding textbook pick-up days and times.
Our form center is under construction! When finished, it will serve as your one-stop shop to help you access the forms and/or documents required prior to arriving on campus.
- FA Authorization Form (login to the MyStevens portal to access this form)
- Health History Form (PDF)
- Parking Permit Form (PDF)
Explore campus from wherever you are via a virtual tour! Take a tour through our library, dining areas, gym, student recreational spaces, dorms, classrooms, and more.
Tuition and Fees
How much does it cost to attend Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology? Visit our tuition and fees webpage for information for full time students.
Our tuition payment schedule webpage provides dates that payments are due during the 2023-24 academic year. Please note that invoices for the Fall 2023 Semester (including parking permit forms and meal plan contracts) will be mailed out by July 1, 2023.
Please complete our brief Incoming Student Survey prior to your summer session so your Academic Coach can provide you with personalized academic advising. Shortly after submitting your survey, your Academic Coach will contact you to schedule a meeting (the meeting can be held in person, online, or via phone). During this meeting, your Academic Coach will discuss your survey responses, provide customized recommendations, and answer any questions you may have.
If you have any questions about the survey or academic advising at TSCT, please email Sheri Wright, the Director of the Academic Center:
We're here to support you throughout your college admissions journey. Let us know how we can help! Connect with us via email: or call us: 800-842-3832 or 717-584-8163.