Early Enrollment Counselor/Parent Resources
2020-2021 Early Enrollment Overview
- Application for 2021 is now open.
- Criteria for admission
- Minimum GPA = 2.5
- Within 4 credits of graduation
- Strong attendance
- Application materials
- Online application
- Fee waiver
- High school transcript
- Reference forms
- Deadline to apply and complete testing – March 1
- Offers made – First week of April
- GPA – Once transcript is submitted
- Test scores – Within 2-3 days of testing
- Space within the program – First week of April
2020-2021 Counselor/Educator PowerPoint
The following PowerPoint may be accessed by counselor/educators who are looking to gain information and insight on the year prior and the year ahead.
Parent/Guardian Contact Form
Support from parents/guardians is a crucial part of success for our early enrollers. For those students who have been offered admission as an early enroller we do request a contact form is completed.
The form can be accessed here and submitted to .