Please note: Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology requires that all students are a resident of the state of Pennsylvania and have established residency for a minimum of one year prior to applying. Exceptions regarding residency will only be granted to military veterans. You may be asked to submit proof of residency in the following forms: Pennsylvania Driver’s License, Pennsylvania vehicle registration, graduation from PA HS within the last 12 months, Pennsylvania ID card, lease or mortgage statement.
- Minimum high school GPA of a 2.0 or higher required to be considered for admission.
- Submit a nonrefundable application fee of $45. This fee may be submitted after you complete your online application.
- Submit an official high school transcript or proof of GED. We require that all students possess a high school diploma or GED prior to starting classes.
- Documents may be sent via the following methods – mail, email or digital drop box.
- Mail: Thaddeus Stevens College, c/o Admissions Office, 750 E. King St., Lancaster, PA 17602
- File Upload: See link on right-hand side of this page.
For guidance on how to complete the various parts to our application process, check out our Admissions: How To videos.
- If applicable, please submit SAT/ACT scores and/or transcript from previous college coursework.
- If submitting SAT scores, please find our benchmarks below
- Meeting these benchmarks could potentially eliminate the need for an applicant to complete our required entrance exam.
- If submitting a college transcript, please request an official copy from your previous college/institution.
For students with IEP documentation, please contact our Counseling and Disability Coordinator, Debra Schuch, during the application process.
The application process for the fall of 2021 is NOW CLOSED. The application for the fall of 2022 will be available in August 2021.
CLOSED: General Fall Application
CLOSED: For high school juniors applying for our senior year option
| Skill Up Fast
| College in the High School
CLOSED: College Credits at Participating High Schools
Once all of the items above are submitted, further communication will follow regarding the next steps in the process.
If applicants are curious about their status during the application process, more information can be found on their MyStevens applicant portal after they apply.