Please note: Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology requires that all students are a resident of the state of Pennsylvania and have established residency for a minimum of one year prior to applying. Exceptions regarding residency will only be granted to military veterans. You may be asked to submit proof of residency in the following forms: Pennsylvania Driver’s License, Pennsylvania vehicle registration, graduation from PA HS within the last 12 months, Pennsylvania ID card, lease or mortgage statement.
- Minimum high school GPA of a 2.0 or higher required to be considered for admission.
- Submit a nonrefundable application fee of $45. This fee may be submitted after you complete your online application.
- Submit an official high school transcript or proof of GED. We require that all students possess a high school diploma or GED prior to starting classes.
- Documents may be sent via the following methods – mail, email or digital drop box.
- Mail:Thaddeus Stevens College, c/o Admissions Office, 750 E. King St., Lancaster, PA 17602
- File Upload: See link on right-hand side of this page.
- If applicable, please submit SAT/ACT scores and/or transcript from previous college coursework.
- If submitting SAT scores, please find our benchmarks below
- Meeting these benchmarks could potentially eliminate the need for an applicant to complete our required entrance exam.
- If submitting a college transcript, please request an official copy from your previous college/institution.
For students with IEP documentation, please contact our Counseling and Disability Coordinator, Debra Schuch, during the application process.
Fall 2020 application is now closed. Application for fall 2021 will open on August 17.
General Fall Application
| Skill Up Fast
| Dual Enrollment
College Credits at Participating High Schools
Once all of the items above are submitted, further communication will follow regarding the next steps in the process.
Important Dates To Keep In Mind:
First Round of Decisions: January 31, 2020
- All required application materials and entrance exam testing (if required) must be completed by January 24, 2020.
Second Round of Decisions: March 31, 2020
- All required application materials and entrance exam testing (if required) must be completed by March 24, 2020.
After March 31, 2020 applications will be continuously reviewed and applicants will be notified of their status on a rolling decision basis. The application process will close on June 30, 2020.
Please note that the dates above are deadlines for enrollment decisions. Any offers of admissions will follow.
If applicants are curious about their status during the application process, more information can be found on their MyStevens applicant portal after they apply.