Are you interested in applying to become a student at Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology? You're in the right place! Information on the application process is highlighted on this webpage.
For help with completing the application process, check out our "Admissions: How To" videos.
Applications are no longer being accepted for fall 2022 enrollment. The fall 2023 application is now available - see below.
Proof of Residency
Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology requires all applicants to be residents of Pennsylvania, apart from active duty/veterans and their families. We've outlined who qualifies to apply below:
- PA Resident: an individual that has resided in the state of Pennsylvania for at least one (1) year. An appeal process is available for applicants that have resided in Pennsylvania for less than 1 year.
- *Activity Duty: full time employment with the U.S. military force. Proof of employment is required (active military ID, etc.
- Veteran*: former member of the Armed Forces of the United States (Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy) who served on active duty and was discharged under conditions which were other than dishonorable. DD214 member 4 copy is required
*Family- immediate family unit, including children/step-children, and spouses.
High School Transcript or GED
All students must possess a high school diploma or GED prior to beginning classes. Submit an official high school transcript or proof of a GED.
Documents may be submitted via:
- Mail: Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology, c/o Admissions Office, 750 E. King Street, Lancaster, PA 17602
- File Upload: upload your files to the Admissions Office
All students must possess a high school diploma or GED prior to beginning classes. Submit an official high school transcript or proof of GED. Documents may be sent via the following methods – mail, email or digital drop box:
- Mail: Thaddeus Stevens College c/o Admissions Office, 750 E. King Street, Lancaster, PA 17602
- File Upload: upload your files to the Admissions Office.
Submit a non-refundable application fee of $45. This fee may be submitted after you complete your online application.
Additional Materials for Consideration
If applicable, please submit your SAT/ACT. Our benchmarks are:
- Math: 510+
- Reading/Writing: 460+
- Math: 530+
- Reading/Writing: 480+
SAT scores can be requested from the College Board.
If applicable, please request an official college transcript be sent to Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology. We are unable to accept any unofficial transcripts for review and transferability purposes.
Applicants who are requesting accommodations should provide documentation in electronic format to Debra A. Schuch, Counselor and Accessibility Coordinator:
Access more information about accommodations at Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology.
The fall 2023 application is now available! See below.
Readmit Application - for those who attended TSCT previously
College in the High School Application - earn college credits while in high school (applicable to those schools that participate)
Workforce & Economic Development Center Application - short-term programs
Early Enrollment Application - for high school seniors attending participating schools/districts
Once all the required documentation has been submitted, further communication will follow regarding the next steps in the application process.
Interested in checking on the status of your application? Information is available on the MyStevens applicant portal.
Offers of admission will begin to be sent to applicants in October 2022. Please refer to the dates below for an offer timeline:
- Application opens: September 1, 2022
- First round of acceptance offers distributed: mid-October 2022
- For applications submitted after October 19: acceptance offers will be made on a weekly basis
We encourage all applicants to monitor their email, US mail, and MyStevens applicant portal.
Do you need to modify your contact information? Please contact the Admissions Office as soon as possible: