Business Administration Industrial Advisory Committee
For the technical nature of the programs, Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology has established industrial advisory committees that undertake an essential role in technical program review and development, equipment purchases, student recruitment, and student job placement.
Advisory committees gather twice a year and include representatives of industry and labor, professional, and technical employees, administrators, business owners,
- Kimberly Arnold, Senior Recruiter, System One
- Dan LaFauci, HR Manager, ATOMIC
- Gibson Armstrong, Financial Advisor, Merrill Lynch
- Leon Good, VP of Operations, Weaver Industries, Inc.
- Tyler Meyerhoffer, HR Administrator, RKL LLP