Multipurpose Activity Center
The 61,000-square foot Multipurpose Activity Center (MAC) features a spacious gymnasium with a primary basketball arena, flanked by courts on either side. Two racquetball courts, an elevated 110-meter track, several coaching offices, a training center, extensive locker room facilities, and seating for approximately 2,000 highlight the center. The MAC also includes a state-of-the-art cardio area and an extensive array of free weights and a separate circuit training area, composed of numerous pin-loaded machines.
Please note the following guidelines for use:
- You must swipe your Thaddeus Stevens College ID card each time you enter the MAC.
- Access to the MAC will only be permitted between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m., Mondays through Saturdays.
- You must sign the contact tracing book as you enter and leave the MAC, noting your time in and your time out. The book will be located at the bottom of the entrance steps.
- Masks are required at ALL times in the entire building, including on the basketball courts. Bandanas, handkerchiefs, and gaiters are not permitted substitutes for a mask.
- No coats, backpacks, gym bags, etc., are permitted in the Fitness Room. This is a safety hazard. Please use the hooks located in the hallway across from the racquetball courts above the seats/chairs. Students are permitted to bring a personal lock, and store personal belongings in a locker in the locker room. All personal items and the lock must be removed when you leave the MAC after using the facility each day.
- No drinks are permitted in the basketball court area.
- Everyone must exit the MAC by 3 p.m. This is not negotiable, and there can be no exceptions or excuses.
Anyone found not following the above guidelines will be asked to leave immediately and may lose their MAC access privileges.
Hours of Operation - Spring 2022
Monday - Saturday: 8am to 8pm