The Women's Center at Thaddeus Stevens College exists to increase awareness of issues facing women, in non-traditional career, to create a culture on campus and in the community which will exemplify equality and respect for all.
Open to all students! Come enjoy the Women's Center Lounge - it's a great place for catching up on work, lounging, and to know each other students and staff!
- Provide opportunities to network with women role models
- Build a support system of community and campus resources
- Offer programs by coordinating a calendar of events
- Offer advocacy for personal and academic challenges
- Provide a comfortable environment for studying and socializing
Women in Trades and Technology/WITT
This organization relies on the female population of the campus in supporting the role of women in technology and trades.
WITT/Women's Center Events
Join us at our many events throughout the academic year!
Check back soon for more Women's Center/WITT Events.