The Career Center is here to educate and to serve the students and graduates of Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology in the career education, planning, and developmental processes.
In support of the mission of the college, the Career Center functions as a vital component in the total educational experience of students, primarily in the development, evaluation, initiation, and implementation of career plans and opportunities.
Career Center services and resources provide assistance to students in the cultivation and enhancement of skills to master job search techniques and strategies, and research employment opportunities. The Career Center provides effective and efficient service to employers in recruitment programs and activities.
- Resume Writing
- Interviewing Skills/Mock Interviewing (Via Zoom video conferencing during the fall semester)
- Soft "Power/Employability" Skills
- Social Media Management
- Professional Presentation
- Internship Placement
- Job Placement
- Job/Career Fairs
- On-campus company information sessions (Via Zoom video conferencing during the fall semester)
- College Transfer (for those interested in pursuing a 4-year degree after Stevens)
The median five-year placement rate of graduates of Thaddeus Stevens College is over 90%.
- Data collected via Annual Graduate Employment Surveys (Survey Monkey) one year after graduation each year
- Includes placement rates for classes '15 '16, '17, '18, '19
- Includes Internship numbers for classes '16, '17, '18, '19, '20
- Includes Employer Recruitment numbers for classes '16, '17, '18, '19, '20
- Data collected via Five-Year-Out Employment Surveys (Survey Monkey) disseminated five years after the completion of the Annual Graduate Employment Surveys
- Includes a summary report of graduate employment information six years after graduation
- Summary includes classes of 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013. Class of 2014 data is currently being compiled.
- Industry Advisory Councils
- On-Campus Recruitment (Pre-Pandemic)
- Virtual Recruitment
- Industry Mentor Program
Lancaster County Economic Overview - 2018-2028
Location: Hartzell Building Room 106
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Laurie Grove, Director
George Colon, Coordinator