Job Fairs / Career Events
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
Spring Job Fairs - February 12th & 13th, 2020
Given the increase in demand for a skilled workforce as well as our steadily increasing enrollment, we will be hosting TWO Job Fairs this year!
CONSTRUCTION-focused Job Fair
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
MANUFACTURING/TRANSPORTATION-focused JOB FAIR
Thursday, February 13, 2020
Once the Job Fairs reach capacity, if you would like to be placed on the wait list, please click the link above.
Employers, if you plan on registering for BOTH Job Fairs, please contact the Career Services office prior to registering.
In addition to full-time employment opportunities for our graduates, we are always looking for internship placements for current students over the summer and throughout the academic year.
RECAP from 28th Annual Career Fair - February 14, 2019
- 380+ Employer Representatives attended the on-campus event (More than 60 were TSCT Alumni!).
- Those employers represented 146 Companies.
- They were looking to fill more than 500 jobs.
- 742/1,006 current sophomore and freshmen students attended (74%).
- This includes students from our 6-month Facilities Maintenance program and our 5-week Production Welding program.
External Activity / Photos of the Event
- Students from Dallastown Area High School toured the college on Career Fair day. They had the opportunity to see the Career Fair and hear from three of our York County employers (Apple Automotive, BAE Systems, and RHI Magnesita) on the benefits of continuing their education beyond high school at a college like Thaddeus Stevens.
Bird's Eye View of Job/Internship Fair:
Some of our TSCT Alumni Employer Reps!