Job Fairs / Career Events
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Spring Job Fairs - February 12th & 13th, 2020
Given the increase in demand for a skilled workforce as well as our steadily increasing enrollment, we will be hosting TWO Job Fairs this year!
**Links to register for each event can be found via this page on September 21, 2019 and will remain open until January 31, 2020 or until the event is full.
In addition to full-time employment opportunities for our graduates, we are always looking for internship placements for current students over the summer and throughout the academic year.
Employers, if you are interested in attending both job fairs, please complete a separate registration for each event - THANK YOU!
RECAP from 28th Annual Career Fair - February 14, 2019
- 380+ Employer Representatives attended the on-campus event (More than 60 were TSCT Alumni!).
- Those employers represented 146 Companies.
- They were looking to fill more than 500 jobs.
- 742/1,006 current sophomore and freshmen students attended (74%).
- This includes students from our 6-month Facilities Maintenance program and our 5-week Production Welding program.
External Activity / Photos of the Event
- Students from Dallastown Area High School toured the college on Career Fair day. They had the opportunity to see the Career Fair and hear from three of our York County employers (Apple Automotive, BAE Systems, and RHI Magnesita) on the benefits of continuing their education beyond high school at a college like Thaddeus Stevens.
Bird's Eye View of Job/Internship Fair:
Some of our TSCT Alumni Employer Reps!