27th Annual Career Fair
Thursday, February 15, 2018
10:00 am - 1:30 pm, MAC Building - Main Campus
(optional shop tours between 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm)
WAIT LIST / VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR - if you were unable to register for the Career Fair, and wish to be added to our Wait List, please click the link, complete the form and return to me via email. As soon as we get a cancellation, we will alert you! In the meantime, we can add you to our Virtual Career Fair. There is no charge to your company to participate. This is just another way for students/graduates to quickly connect with your company for full-time and Internship opportunities. Please complete the form (via link above) and return to the Career Services Office by January 26, 2018.
DETAILS OF THE DAY - on campus Career Fair:
- 7:45am – 9:30am: Set up – MAC Gym
- 8:00 – 9:30am: Continental Breakfast available in the MAC Building for exhibitors
- 10:00am – 1:45pm: Career Fair
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Shop Tours
2018 Career Fair Table Location Chart - See who will be coming to the Career Fair!
Let me know if you have any questions!
Laurie Q. Grove
Director of Career Services
RECAP from 26th Annual Career Fair - February 16, 2017
- Over 340 companies participated both on campus and via our Virtual Career Fair recruiting for more than 900 jobs!
- 390 employers representing 141 Companies attended the event on campus recruiting for more than 400 jobs.
- Over 50 of those employers were TSCT graduates!
- More than 700 TSCT freshmen and sophomore students attended.
- In addition to "on-campus" recruiting, more than 200 additional companies participated in the Career Fair Virtually recruiting for an additional 500+ jobs.
- See photos of the event HERE!