Job Fairs / Career Events
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
2021 Spring Job Fairs - February 11th & March 31st
Due to COVID-19 our hybrid schedule will continue during the spring 2021 semester. The semester will be split into two "mini semesters" allowing for social distancing and access to limited on-campus housing.
- Industry Advisory Councils
- On-Campus Recruitment (Pre-Pandemic)
- Virtual Recruitment
- Industry Mentor Program
In addition to full-time employment opportunities for our graduates, we are always looking for internship placements for current students over the summer and throughout the academic year.
RECAP from our 29th Annual Spring Job Fair(s) - February 12-13, 2020
- 670+ Employer Representatives attended the two-day on-campus event (more than 85 were TSCT Alumni!).
- Those employers represented 256 Companies from PA and neighboring states.
- 930 current sophomore and freshmen students attended (85%).
External Activity / Photos of the Event
- Students from Cedar Crest High School and McCaskey High School toured the college on Career Fair day. They had the opportunity to see the Career Fair and hear from our employers on the benefits of continuing their education beyond high school at a college like Thaddeus Stevens.
Bird's Eye View of Job/Internship Fair:
Some of our TSCT Alumni Employer Reps!