Job Fairs / Career Events
Stay Tuned... New Job Fair and Career Events will be posted on this page shortly
Given the increase in demand for a skilled workforce as well as our plans for increased enrollment, this will be the last year we host just one annual Career/Job Fair.
Please check back for information in the coming months regarding new recruiting events at all of our campus locations. As always, in addition to full-time employment opportunities for our graduates, we are always looking for internship placements for current students over the summer and throughout their sophomore year.
RECAP from 28th Annual Career Fair - February 14, 2019
- 380+ Employer Representatives attended the on-campus event (More than 60 were TSCT Alumni!).
- Those employers represented 146 Companies.
- They were looking to fill more than 500 jobs.
- 742/1,006 current sophomore and freshmen students attended (74%).
- This includes students from our 6-month Facilities Maintenance program and our 5-week Production Welding program.
External Activity / Photos of the Event
- Students from Dallastown Area High School toured the college on Career Fair day. They had the opportunity to see the Career Fair and hear from three of our York County employers (Apple Automotive, BAE Systems, and RHI Magnesita) on the benefits of continuing their education beyond high school at a college like Thaddeus Stevens.
Bird's Eye View of Job/Internship Fair:
Some of our TSCT Alumni Employer Reps!