Corporate Partners, Foundations, & Grants
Business and Industry, Foundations, Governmental Entities, Educational Institutions, Individuals and other partners are an important source of support providing critical resources for Stevens College. Such partnerships provide scholarships and financial aid; faculty support; innovative programming; machinery, technology, and program materials and software for our classroom laboratories; library books and materials; dorm room furniture; capital improvements; automobiles, and there are many other opportunities to explore and develop partnership programs or endow a legacy.We invite you to explore the various ways you can start a partnership with Stevens now...
- Adopt one of our 20 technology departments by installing the newest machinery technology for students to train on and hone their skills. A valuable experience for workforce readiness.
- Provide funds for an endowed or annual scholarship for deserving students
- Endow a technology program, Department Chair or Faculty position
- Support our Dual Enrollment program where local high school students receive concurrent high school graduation credits and college credits by taking advanced courses at Stevens.
- Provide resources for our Library and Athletics programs
- Fund our new certificate programs in Historic Preservation Trades and Renewable Energy
- Support student activities in Skills USA and other student leadership programs
- Fund the installation of a campus portal and other technology upgrades.
- Fund a Tool Sponsorship that provides tools of trade required of students for their courses.
- Naming opportunities are available for partners that would like to invest in our current and future capital expansion projects in program technology, student activities and support services, classrooms, conference and administrative centers.
Contact Allen Tate, Director of Development at 391-7285 or