Corporate Partners, Foundations, & Grants
Business and Industry, Foundations, Governmental Entities, Educational Institutions, Individuals and other partners are an important source of support providing critical resources for Thaddeus Stevens College. Such partnerships provide scholarships and financial aid; faculty support; innovative programming; machinery, technology, and program materials and software for our classroom laboratories; library books and materials; dorm room furniture; capital improvements; automobiles and there are many other opportunities to explore and develop partnership programs or endow a legacy. We invite you to explore the various ways you can start a partnership with Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology now...
- Adopt one of our technology departments by installing the newest machinery technology for students to train on and hone their skills. A valuable experience for workforce readiness.
- Provide funds for an endowed or annual scholarship for deserving students
- Endow a technology program, Department Chair or Faculty position
- Support our College in the High School program where local high school students receive concurrent high school graduation credits and college credits by taking advanced courses at Thaddeus Stevens College.
- Provide resources for our Library and Athletics programs
- Fund our new certificate programs in Historic Preservation Trades and Renewable Energy
- Support student activities in Skills USA and other student leadership programs
- Fund the installation of a campus portal and other technology upgrades
- Fund a Tool Sponsorship that provides tools of trade required of students for their courses
- Naming opportunities are available for partners that would like to invest in our current and future capital expansion projects in program technology, student activities and support services, classrooms, conference and administrative centers
These are just a few partnership opportunities available. Many others exist and we are open to explore other areas of interest. Private support is an investment in Thaddeus Stevens College students and faculty and helps us to maintain a leadership role in training students for the workforce.