Automotive Technology Performance Measures
AUTO Program Performance Measures
Internal Key Performance Indicators (SOURCES: Internal data collections, and Post-Graduate Surveys)
Note: AUTO is the abbreviation for Automotive Technology; a two-year associate
Key Performance Indicators
|Class '11||Class '12||Class '13||Class '14||Class '15||Class '16||Class '17|
|Post Graduate Survey Response Rate||66.7%||100%||85.7%||81.3%||100%||87.0%||91.7%|
|Employed Full Time Within Major||83.3%||100%||91.7%||92.3%||88.9%||100.0%||72.7%|
|Employed Full Time Outside Major||16.7%||0.0%||83.3%||0.0%||0.0%||0.0%||9.1%|
|Rate of Respondents to Salary Inquiry||50.0%||42.9%||91.7%||84.6%||55.6%||46.15%||54.5%|
|Annual Median Starting Salary||$26,167||$33,000||$30,000||$27,500||$27,500||$27,500||$32,500|
|Reported Hourly Rate||$12.58||$15.87||$14.42||$13.22||$13.22||$13.22||$15.62|
|Reported Salary Range (Lowest-Highest)||$13,000-
* Graduation rate is preliminary until final graduate counts are compiled.
- Progression Rate reflects the continuous term-to-term persistence rate for certificate programs and the fall-to-fall retention rate for associate degree programs.
- Graduation Rate reflects the number of freshmen who were officially enrolled in the fall semester and earned a certificate or degree within the expected timeframe.
Post GraduateSurvey an annual on-line post graduatesurvey utilized by the college to gather vital information regarding career placement, starting salary, and level of satisfaction.
- Placement Rate is the percent of graduate survey respondents who reported being employed or continued their education on a full-time basis.
- Employed Full Time within Major - Percentage of graduates who reported being employed full-time within their field of study.
- Employed Full Time outside Major - Percentage of graduates who reported being employed full-time outside their field of study.
- Graduate Satisfaction is the median graduate survey response evaluating the level of preparation for workforce entry (based on a 5-Item Likert Scale).
Rateof Respondents to Salary Inquiry - Percentage of Annual Post Graduate Survey respondents who returned salary information.
- Annual Median Starting Salary is based on the graduate survey response to the request to identify a starting salary from a range of options. This graph shows the median
first yearannual salary. All calculations are based on the respondent’s self reported first yearannual income.
- Reported Hourly Rate - determined by dividing the reported median salary by the number of hours in a traditional full-time work week (40), then the number of weeks in a year (52).
- Reported Salary Range - Beginning with “less than $20,000” and increasing in $5,000 increments (i.e. $20,000-24,999) and ending with “more than $70,000, graduate survey respondents selected their
1 st yearannual salary range.