- The Mission of Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
- History of Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
- Our Values
- The Campus
- Equal Opportunity Policy
- The Curriculum and Programs of Study
- Academic Support Programs and Services
- Academic Policies and Procedures
Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or disability. This policy extends to all educational services and employment programs of the College.
Students, employees and participants who have an inquiry or complaint of harassment or discrimination, or who need information about accommodations for persons with disabilities, should contact Betty Tompos, Affirmative Action Officer, Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology, 750 East King Street, Lancaster, PA 17602. Phone: (717) 299-7749 or 1-800-842-3832.