mark your calendar!
Annual career Fair
Thursday, February 14, 2019
10:00 am - 2:00 pm, MAC Building - Main Campus
(optional shop tours between 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm)
DETAILS OF THE DAY:
- 7:30 am – 9:30 am: Set up – MAC Gym
- 7:45 am – 9:30 am: Continental Breakfast available in the MAC Building for exhibitors
- 10:00am – 2:00pm: Event open to Students and Graduates of TSCT
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Shop Tours
CLICK HERE to be added to our Wait List and/or to register to participate in our Virtual Career Fair (for those unable to attend the Career Fair on February 14, 2019).
RECAP from 27th Annual Career Fair - February 15, 2018
- 389 Employer Representatives attended the on-campus event (More than 40 were TSCT Alumni!).
- Those employers represented 146 Companies from 19 different PA counties and 5 states (DC-1, MD-3, DE-1, NJ-1, PA-140).
- They were looking to fill more than 450 jobs.
- 2 companies were unable to attend at the last minute.
- 649/903 current sophomore and freshmen students attended (72%).
- 13 were from our new Facilities Maintenance Technology program.
- In addition, nearly 20 Academics Only/Pre-major students attended to get a “birds-eye” view of the event in preparation for next year.
Virtual Career Fair
- In addition to the On-Campus event, a Virtual Career was happening simultaneously (February 1 – 28) allowing students/grads to directly connect with industry that were not able to attend the on-campus event.
- More than 200 companies participated looking to fill more than 600 additional jobs.
- All job postings are housed on our internal job posting/search site, College Central Network.
- 30+ Machining students from York County Technical High School toured the college on Career Fair day. They had the opportunity to see the Career Fair and hear from two of our local employers (Astro Machine Works, Ephrata and Apex Tool Group, York) on the benefits of continuing their education beyond high school at a college like Thaddeus Stevens
Bird's Eye View of Job/Internship Fair:
TSCT Alumni Employer Reps!