The Women's Center at Thaddeus Stevens College exists to increase awareness of issues facing women, in non-traditional career, to create a culture on campus and in the community which will exemplify equality and respect for all.
Mary Ross | Women's Center Coordinator
Open to all students! Come enjoy the Women's Center Lounge - it's a great place for catching up on work, lounging, and to know each other students and staff!
- Provide opportunities to network with women role models
- Build a support system of community and campus resources
- Offer programs by coordinating a calendar of events
- Offer advocacy for personal and academic challenges
- Provide a comfortable environment for studying and socializing
The Women's Center has daily events that happen on a weekly basis!
Mondays - Cookies & Coffee for Commuters All Day / Exercise at MAC 4:45 PM
Tuesdays - Allies Group
Wednesdays - Exercise at MAC 4:45 PM / Conversation + Coffee-Drop In 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Thursdays - Advocacy Drop In for Women's Issues All Day